Question about voting? CALL 833-336-VOTE
Clayton County Auditor Office: 563.245.1106
WITH AN EYE ON THE PRIZE
Dates and Deadlines
- Monday, October 8: First day for in-person early voting at auditor’s office and by mail.
- Saturday, October 27: Auditor’s Office open 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Voter pre-registration deadline. Voters may still register after this date using election day registration procedure. ID and proof of address required. Last day to request mailed absentee ballot. Request must be in our office by 5 PM. In person early voting still available after this date.
- Saturday, November 3: Auditor’s office open for voting 8 AM to 5 PM
- Monday, November 5th: Last day to vote early in-person at the Auditor’s Office, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Postmark deadline for mailed absentee ballots.
- Tuesday, November 6: Election Day. Polls open 7 AM to 9 PM.
2018 General Election – November 6th
Register to Vote
You can still register to vote at the Polls.
Proof of ID & Residence will be required
Voting with disabilities
If you or a family member need special assistance to vote, you have the right to an accessible voting location, accessible voting equipment and to receive assistance in casting your ballot.
You can find more information on ways you or a family member that needs assistance can vote here.
Persons with vision impairment can call 888-SOS-VOTE (888-767-8683) or email email@example.com to receive accessible information and services.
You can find out more about the new Voter ID law at the Secretary of State’s FAQ page or contact the SOS directly.